Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was SO much happier when I didn't know what your job was....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was SO much happier when I didn't know what your job was....

Chatting to a penpal online that I hadn't spoken to for quite a while.
    Asked her what she's been up to-she's really placed,as she's doing well in her new job as a Dolcett's girl.Hmm-that must be some sort of department store right?
    No.No it isn't.

If you google it,it will be very NSFW.

If you are able to visit them,you will need this...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Either it's fantasy, or she's got the worst retirement plan I've ever heard of...
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Um... it's kind of scary that I don't NEED to google it to know what that is. I would guess that what she actually is is a model for Dolcett styled photo shoots, seeing as how actually killing and eating people is rather frowned upon by most others.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        Chatting to a penpal online that I hadn't spoken to for quite a while.
        Asked her what she's been up to-she's really placed,as she's doing well in her new job as a Dolcett's girl.Hmm-that must be some sort of department store right?
        No.No it isn't.

If you google it,it will be very NSFW.

If you are able to visit them,you will need this...
        Photo model or artist model? [I have seen some 'airplane nose cheesecake' done in the style of Dolcett. ]

Not my style of art.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
          Um... it's kind of scary that I don't NEED to google it to know what that is. I would guess that what she actually is is a model for Dolcett styled photo shoots, seeing as how actually killing and eating people is rather frowned upon by most others.
          I didn't either, but that's because my wife knew someone in college that was into the scene.
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
          X