X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest Person Alive

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/te...irlines-n80006

It just doesn't get much more brain-damaged than this. No charges have been filed yet, I'm thinking some should to get this brat to realize just how unfunny this was...

Kids do stupid things, but this was next-level stupid. I don't think she deserves prison time, but she does need to learn her lesson. I'm thinking the Feds will have a Come To Jesus meeting with her and scare her straight.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The dumber thing is that people are mad at the airline and are spamming twitter with bomb threats. This wont end poorly at all...

Comment

Agreed, she realized that what she did was stupid and turned herself in, she doesn't necessarily need jail time, but should probably get something along the lines of community service since it was a serious thing she did, plus incredibly stupid.
        Violets are blue,
        Roses are red,
        I bequeath to thee...
        A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Kids do stupid things, but this was next-level stupid. I don't think she deserves prison time, but she does need to learn her lesson. I'm thinking the Feds will have a Come To Jesus meeting with her and scare her straight.
          Quoth Kagato View Post
          Agreed, she realized that what she did was stupid and turned herself in, she doesn't necessarily need jail time, but should probably get something along the lines of community service since it was a serious thing she did, plus incredibly stupid.
          I agree, a rather _large_ fine and some serious community service are definitely in order here. And I suspect she's going to be paying for this for a long time to come with colleges and workplaces turning her down, because the internet never lets you forget...

Comment

Not necessarily, she is a minor, I don't know the laws in her home country, but for example, here in NZ minors automatically get permanent name suppression in most cases.
            Violets are blue,
            Roses are red,
            I bequeath to thee...
            A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Working...
            X