This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer pushed for "line cutting"

Well where I work we have the stupid idea of having a VIP line for those who spend way too much. Well, there is no official "line" It's just a window with a cheap ass sign saying VIP. I suggested we put up ropes but you know that my opinion means nothing cuz I am a nobody to them. So...

We have a regular who always uses the VIP line (that's what its there for so I don't blame the people who use it just the ones who thought of the idea). It was a busy night so he walked up to it.

Now, the window is just an empty window that us lemmings have to run from our windows and help someone in. We have to abandon the line and run to that one. Fun part is we can't even use the window we get their chips or tickets and run back to our windows to get the $. It's a horrid system and half the time we forget chips over there or have even taken money from that window and ended up in ours.

Anyway, R-regular SC well you know

So R got into the window and all of a sudden this happened

SC: Hey you! There is A LINE! *he runs up and PUSHES the customer*

Everybody's faces (mine, my co workers and the line) :

Luckily one of my supervisors happened to be up there and immediately called security. The guy who answered was too slow so R kept getting pushed. R is a guy in his late 70's so he couldn't fight back and SC was like in his 50s or so.

R: You put your hands on me! I am going to call the police for assault!

None of us could do anything cuz we were behind bars. The kid of the SC came over with a big on his face and told R to calm down. Uh no, your dad just pushed someone so... STFU and go away.

SC Ran into the nearest window cashed out (the girl didn't see what happened and just cashed him out) and yelled that he won't be back. Yeah... He got banned. Will NOT be back. I think they should've called the cops and gotten him for assault. He did push the guy and yell in his face repeatedly.

Are you freaking kidding me?! That escalated rather quickly. What the hell was wrong with that man that he felt it was okay to put his hands on someone like that???

I cannot even...wow. Just wow. I mean yeah it's a sucky idea for your work to have that type of "line" (I completely agree that they should have some ropes or some type of line marker set up but of course all of us lowly employees who actually work in the store every day have no idea what we are talking about) but the man wasn't doing anything wrong (the regular customer). Jesus. There is no reason for physical violence like that. Ever.

Comment

Quoth Anakah View Post
      R is a guy in his late 70's so he couldn't fight back and SC was like in his 50s or so.
      Just because a guy is in his 70's doesn't mean he can't defend himself. Also, the shover has no way of knowing who is associated with the guy he's shoving. The burly biker-type a few yards away could be his grandson. Or, he could be a Capo de Tutti Capi out for a relaxing evening. "There's a line" guy is risking a LOT on an unknown.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X