X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all you college kids out there...

I know we've got a few...

Is it me, or does this semester seem to be dragging its heels? I'm so ready for it to be finished.....

I have an AMAZING schedule for august though (when fall classes around here start), Monday, tuesday, thursday I'm done by 12:35pm....Friday I'm done by 10:15am, and wednesday technically I'm also done ON campus by 12:35, but I'm taking a bowling class to help me keep the stress down, and its less then 5 minutes form my house without having to go back by campus!

FUN round of classes this time....

Prinicples of Microeconomics

Principles of of Accounting 1

Brit Lit 2 (writing intensive requirement)

Philsophy as Conversation (oral intensive course requirement)
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

My second semester of my freshman year, I had THE killer schedule. Five classes, but I was done by Thursday at 1:30, and didn't have to be back in class till Monday at noon. No really early morning classes, one night class (which always cleared up a lot of the rest of my schedule), and three day weekends. It. Was. Awesome.

Of course, the architecture majors in my dorm who always had projects due on Friday were not always that amused with my three day weekends, but it wasn't my fault they had decided to take such a serious major.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

My semester is annoying as hell this year.

Monday: Lectures at 9am and 11am
      Tuesday: Lecture at 2pm
      Wednesday: Lecture at 10am
      Thursday: Lecture at 8am (Keep in mind I live about 45 minutes bus ride out of the city)
      Friday: Lecture at Midday, finishes 2pm.

Second Semester is going to be even worse, on Thursdays I have a lecture going from 5pm until 8pm T_T

Because I can't seem to get a solely AM or solely PM timetable (seriously, a number of my classes I have been taking for the past 3 years now have either ONLY been in the morning or ONLY been in the late afternoon), it makes it near impossible to find a Part time 15+ hour/week job, so as a result I am having to work 2 smaller casual-basis jobs (8-10 hours a week each), meaning that the tax rate on my second job (plus the fact I have compulsory student loan and pension fund payments on that second job) is absolutely ridiculous, with a good 40% being taken out of my pay packet on that job.
      Last edited by Kagato; 04-16-2014, 12:20 PM.
      Violets are blue,
      Roses are red,
      I bequeath to thee...
      A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Working...
      X