Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are You Doing Right at this Moment . . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrating the acquisition of a new client by relaxing for a bit before I get back to my housework. I need more clients to finance my cosplay dreams! And rum...

Comment

Arguing with my cat.
      Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
        Possibilities: Not enough water, not enough food, heat stress.
        I'm pretty sure it was that middle one. (I drink around a gallon of water a day, and I didn't go outside all that day.) I forgot to eat dinner Friday night and I woke up dizzy/lightheaded Saturday morning and very much not hungry.

I forced myself to eat mid-afternoon, and while I never felt hungry, I never felt full either. I ended up eating some leftover chinese, a couple Hot Pockets, 2 sandwiches, and a couple Reese's Eggs I've been hoarding in the fridge. (This is quite a bit more than I've done for a single meal in a loooooong time.) It didn't help immediately, but by the time the sun went down I was feeling okay enough to do some chores.
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Just finished dinner and need to get my coffee maker set for in the morning and get my shower before bed.

Actually I'm putting it off . . . dreading tomorrow and Wednesday especially, as we have Inventory on Thursday.

I'd say send wine but I just remembered I've got a wine delivery coming early tomorrow.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X