This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers and good thoughts?

Hey. You guys know that saying, a good friend will bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be in the next cell with you? Well I'm not doing anything that stupid, of course, but I'm doing something dumb, yet it's the right thing to do, for my best friend right now. If you're so inclined to pray our send warm thoughts for a positive outcome, I would really love that. Sorry to be cryptic, it's a long story and my phone is not typing well. Thanks tho.

Um... Have fun!!!??? Don't get caught?

Can't wait to here the rest of this story.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
      Can't wait to here the rest of this story.
      Meh... first my phone was making typing a hassle, and now I'm not sure how much I should share, to protect those involved. But... well, you know the tired old story line for tv movies, where a non-custodial parent just takes the children and disappears? My friend is going through this sort of situation, and I'm sure you understand that I don't want anybody to find this post, connect it to her, and use it against her somehow. Hence the goofy spy game I'm playing. Anyway, she tried to make contact with the children last night, and I went along to help ensure things stayed safe. Didn't accomplish the primary goal, but I handled the safety risk, and she was able to take steps towards resolution in the future. It's a step in the right direction. Prayers and positive thoughts continue to be welcome.

Comment

Save the story for when it is over.

As I don't know the whole story, or any of it for that matter, I am not going to take sides. I will say this...

Make sure the children's safety and well being comes first. I hope things turn out for the best.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
        X