Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is starting to make me want to play some OpenTTD.
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth Ben_Who View Post
      But...I...that...

Hm.

Okay, first of all, correct for the fact that they drive on the other side of the road...

Second picture shows which way the cars are facing...

Ah.

I've loved Montreal's Spaghetti Junction

If you look at Autoroute Ville-Marie ( 720), you'll notice that the traffic directions are reversed; northbound is on the right of the southbound traffic. (With train tracks between them)

Comment

What do you get when you cross a roundabout (or a 'rotary'; I only understood that when I looked at the Google map and said 'ohh they're just roundabouts' ) with a road? A flyover? Yes normally, but not if you're in Dorset...

Presenting Canford Bottom, the Hamburger Roundabout

If you don't like roundabouts, don't come to the UK the buggers are everywhere.
        "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth SongsOfDragons View Post
          What do you get when you cross a roundabout (or a 'rotary'; I only understood that when I looked at the Google map and said 'ohh they're just roundabouts' ) with a road? A flyover? Yes normally, but not if you're in Dorset...

Presenting Canford Bottom, the Hamburger Roundabout

If you don't like roundabouts, don't come to the UK the buggers are everywhere.
          And this is why traffic engineers aren't supposed to have access to hallucinogens.
          Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

...and there's also my favourite roundabout... https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...e7535543f64167

Comment

Working...
            X