This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• credit card company goodness

Since I have no work stories to share (still unemployed grrrr), I thought I'd post a happy experience about calling a credit card company. I went to use my card around early April and I hadn't noticed it expired in March. Luckily I had another card I could use. I realized I never got the replacement card so when I had the chance, I called the company to get a new one. Unexpectedly, I got through right away which was cool. I explained to the agent that I never got the new card, verifed my information, and she started the "lost card" process.

I tell you, this girl was so sweet and convinced me that she did truly care about my silly predicament. Considering my six years in banking, she totally got why I was nervous about getting a replacement card with the same number on it. No questions asked, she had a new one issued to me via fedex which I received on Monday. Color me surprised at that because I called at 3pm on a Friday and BOOM - new card!

So to Heather in Missouri, you're fantastic and I hope your supervisor knows what a gem he/she has on their hands.

Quoth lachesis View Post

So to Heather in Missouri, you're fantastic and I hope your supervisor knows
    Never hurts to track down the supe and let them know.

I suspect that, given that you remember the name and particulars, you were pleasant enough to insure that she went above and beyond.

Comment

Absolutely! I'm going to see about finding an email address or mailing address to send a nice letter.

Comment

Working...
      X