Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly gives you the impression I'm open?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of Sundays at the garden centre. We used to open at eleven in the morning, and close at five in the afternoon. Now, due to the fact that the staff hadn't quite mastered the skill of teleportation, the door was always open for them to get in. However, despite the fact that the automatic door wasn't switched on and that there was a closed sign on the front, we still got customers wandering in who then got pissy when told "We're not open yet. We open at eleven on Sundays" and replied with, "So why's your door open, then?" So that the staff can get in, biatch!
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
      Just annoying that people would ignore clear signs that a business isn't open yet, but what can you do.
      And this is why I have it down to a science, one smooth, continuous motion... unlock door, open it just enough for me to get through, slide in through it, pull it shut behind me, and lock it behind me. All done as quickly as humanly possible, and with at least one hand always on a door handle. I've had too many early birds try to slip in right behind me over the years, so I don't even play anymore.
      Last edited by MadMike; 06-30-2014, 09:50 PM. Reason: Please don't quote the entire post. We've already read it.
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
      X