This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is new

Today waiting on multiple busses emergency vehicles went by sirens blaring.
    In my right ear there was a vibrating and hum, then an immediate migraine that lasted 30 minutes.
    This is the first time I've experienced this.
    Is this common when you 're on the street and not in a car, or should I get my right ear checked?

Do you have problems with hearing on your right ear or still feel a bit dizzy? You may have suffered an accoustic shock. It's mostly call center workers who have this, but any loud sound can damage the ear. I'd rather visit an ENT-doc.
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

I always cup my hands over my ears as they go by - I bike, and they get CLOSE and no other barrier. If this is the first time it's happened (and I'm not clear - did you just coincidentally have this happen several times in one day?) I'd say ear overload. If you notice any ringing or a perceptible loss of hearing that doesn't seem to clearing up, off to the doc with you!

Comment

See your doctor if you are still having symptoms.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I'm not still having symptoms, but yes it happened about 3 times in one day.

Comment

Working...
          X