This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like I have a target on me or something

I posted this on Facebook last night but I figured I'll put it on here now.

I really fucking hate people. On the way to shoprite there was this asshole who nearly slammed right into me because he (don't actually know, just assuming it's a he) didn't look to see if he was clear and thought we could share a lane, so I swerved he straightened out. The first chance he took he got on my left side to zoom ahead so I just flipped him off, we were coming to a red light and since there was a truck in front of me he slowed enough to where he would be right next to me. He rolled his window down to yell at me but I just kept looking straight ahead, I wasn't going to even look at him and I didn't hear anything coming from his direction. When the light turned green he zoomed ahead and I went up a little more then took a turn to take me back home, I was so pissed I didn't even want to get what I was going to shoprite for anymore.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

I know this doesn't help, but the sign language doesn't do any good. If you're angry, expressing it like that doesn't help you. If the other guy's angry, it'll just make him angrier.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Looking at it now it was stupid to flip him off, but he was even dumber to come right from an on ramp and just immediately try to get into the lane I was already in. I hate how people are impatient, if he could've waited a couple more seconds there was no one behind me.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

I'm pretty sure impatience is the least of that guy's problems.
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Zellie Crescent View Post
          I hate how people are impatient, if he could've waited a couple more seconds there was no one behind me.
          I can see the problem. Peasant, did you seriously expect a VIP (at least in his own mind) to pull in BEHIND you? He is obviously MUCH more important than you are, and for this reason you needed to yield the right of way to him. [/tongue-in-cheek]
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Last time I had someone do this, peak hour,plenty of traffic, it jumped on the horn.

A few seconds later the driver's bf is hanging out the window yelling abuse and giving me the finger

Comment

I think they give away driver's licenses in boxes of Crackerjack any more. There are too many people out there who think an automobile is their own personal, private video game.

A couple of weeks ago, some woman behind me on a divided highway (not an interstate), suddenly got it in her head she had to get in front of me, and went tearing around me, and then dove back in front of me, missing the front of my truck by a matter of only a foot or two. Only a second or two later, she stomps on the brakes hard (as in, leaving skid marks!), forcing ME to have to brake hard as well to avoid plowing into her. Why? So she could make that urgent right turn onto a side road, of course.

Had she remained where she was, there's have been NONE of the drama. There was nobody behind HER. She damned near caused a serious accident just so she could save, at most, a couple of seconds. I don't care WHERE you're going, there's no excuse to drive like that.

At the first opportunity, I'm going to put a dashcam in my truck. I'm getting serious sick of people diving at me like that.

Comment

Get the dash cam

Then just don't break quite hard enough...

Comment

Working...
                X