This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Lane Change from Professional Driver

Recently, I saw this van decide to make a sudden right turn right in front of me. After making that right turn, he ended up in the left lane. He suddenly decided to make another sudden right turn from the left lane. What was this idiot driving? He was driving a MEDICAL TRANSPORT VAN.

If this van gets into an accident, there is no way that the passengers of that van would be able to escape easily since they would be either sick, injured, or both.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Non-emergency medical transport drivers tend to be former cab drivers (around here, anyway). Just sayin'.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

That's just proof they should know better

Comment

Yeah, you'd think so, wouldn't you? sigh
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Perhaps there's a reason that they're former cab drivers

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
            Non-emergency medical transport drivers tend to be former cab drivers (around here, anyway). Just sayin'.
            I think you may be right.

And the main reason why my Mom prefers to use the city's specialized transport service to go to her doctor's appointments.

I've rode with her on one of those medical transport service vans - those drivers are RECKLESS!!! Weaving in and out of traffic like they're doing the pee dance, slamming on brakes at red lights and the vans shimmy and shake so bad when you finally get to your destination you're ready to kiss the ground when you escape from that deathtrap.

We much prefer the city's specialized transport service - not only will they take you to doctor's appointments, but anywhere (business or residential address) within the city limits. We use them for those rare times we go shopping on the far side of town or go out to eat. Their drivers are better trained and get you where you need to go in one piece and most of them are really friendly.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
            X