Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well for #3, he could claim he was blinded by the pink. (Revved up like a Deuce, Another Flamingo in the night...)

And of course the rest only works if you're the only one with the Pink car. If it catches on, then everyone will have a Pink car and you're back to square one.

Comment

That's the sort of cheery bright thing that goes around the roads....
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post

That's the sort of cheery bright thing that goes around the roads....
        Didn't Jeremy Clarkson design something like that on Top Gear once?
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Around here there used to be a Barbie-pink vehicle with rhinestones glued here and there. It was the company car for the 'erotic lifestyle' shop down the street (which I almost landed a job at before the owner sold it).
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            Didn't Jeremy Clarkson design something like that on Top Gear once?
            Yeah, but it was made out of a red Fiat Panda without any bling, IIRC.

On the other hand, Hammond once lost a bet and had to drive a pink VW Beetle through his hometown... wearing a paper bag over his head

EDIT: Oh, it was a Nissan Micra, actually:

Last edited by NorthernZel; 06-12-2014, 08:19 PM.
            A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
              Could be a car associated with a very specific makeup-based MLM that rhymes with Fairy Hay.
              There were also window stickers indicating the owner had a preference for Browning Firearms and a predilection for bowhunting. So, while not impossible, that's not very probable in light of a preponderance of the evidence.
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

There's a construction hire company here that has painted all their trucks/equipment pink, probably to prevent theft and provide decent advertising on the job

Comment

This is a factory fit option... It's really rather more bright IRL...
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I would NEVER have a Pepto pink car like that. Nor a hot pink one. Not even for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Because ye gods, my eyes---!!
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                      Look, you guys can bash the day-glo pink car all you like, but consider this:
                      4) It's not likely to get stolen, as it stands out too much and no macho car thief is going to want to be seen in a garish girly-pink car!
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        There are two pink taxis in this town.
                        One of the cab companies in Key West paints their vehicles pink. I suppose it makes them really easy to see, even when you're falling down drunk.
                        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Maybe they are like that Crestor dude and just REALLY LOVE Pepto.
                          ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

I read a story once, that back in the early 70s, an AMC dealer found a 1951 Willys ordering book buried in the back room. While leafing through this, he noticed that it included a code for pink paint as a factory color. Just to see what would happen, he ordered a few cars using that paint code, and sure enough, a few weeks later, the truck turned up with a pink Ambassador or whatever. He actually managed to sell the thing, too.

There was also this pink AMX, but buried down in the story it was found that the paint code on that one was 00, which meant custom painted, so that one wasn't part of the order.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                              SteeleDragon and I saw a pink camo H2 when I was in OK.
                              Yeah, I've seen a Barbie H2/H3 a couple of times. Admittedly, I think the basic Hummer design is ugly as sin - and not in a good way like the original Humvee - but the Pink just compounds the problem
                              Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
                              They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                                There were also window stickers indicating the owner had a preference for Browning Firearms and a predilection for bowhunting. So, while not impossible, that's not very probable in light of a preponderance of the evidence.
                                Oh gods, I'm so very, very sorry. I think we lost one of our female rednecks... err, "country girls."
                                If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Working...
                                X