This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein Luigi is apparently Dan Aykroyd & Co

Many apologies to Gravekeeper for stealing his intro line.

Okay, most of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon had me frustrated. I mean, every 5 flipping seconds, Gadd is talking to you, and every time you see a level name with a key in the title, you know who you're going to see again.

But "Paranormal Chaos" takes the cake.

It actually surprised me. I mean, Nintendo is known for making good games. But THIS? It was a plot device I never would have expected in a freaking LUIGI game. I mean, this is something you'd expect to see in Supernatural or something, that's how good it is.

The rushing around I could do without though. Last time I was on the balcony (having used up a golden bone earlier in the level) and got killed by a stupid fat ghost...with only a few of his HP left!
    Last edited by Tama; 06-18-2014, 07:23 PM.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

I just got this game myself. I like it Although I agree that Gadd talks too much. But I think it's more designed with kids in mind than adults >.>
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

The "Dan Aykroyd" effect (IE a metric fuckton) of ghosts, plus the dimensional portal plot device gives it a more mature feel though...

Edit: HOLY SHIT! THAT FINAL BOSS BATTLE! Scary as hell. But I did like the awwww ending. :-)
      Last edited by Tama; 06-19-2014, 09:15 PM.
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
      X