X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP H.R. Giger

Didn't see this posted anywhere.

H.R. Giger, designer of alien from Alien films, dead at 74

And in the dark corners of the galaxy, many a Xenomorph cried out in rage over the death of their maker
    Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Quoth Talon View Post
    And in the dark corners of the galaxy, many a Xenomorph cried out in rage over the death of their maker
    In a statement released earlier today, the Xenomorphs were quoted as saying "HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK."

RIP Giger. May your work continue to inspire nightmares for generations to come.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Oh. That happened a month ago. I didn't realize it didn't get posted here. So many deaths of people I actually recognized being announced on here that I completely missed that it wasn't one of them.

Comment

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
        didn't realize it didn't get posted here. So many deaths of people I actually recognized being announced on here
        And I missed it for the reverse reason - it was all over most of my other social media, so no one calling it out here got lost in the shuffle.

Thanks Talon, you're right, he'll be sorely missed.

Comment

Working...
        X