This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPER PISSED!!

OMG!! Today I came in at 4 am to do general cleaning. The first thing I do is power wash our carts. Well we just got a shitload of new ones so it wasn't really necessary. Plus we have no janitor on Tuesdays (NOT so brilliant idea by corp to take kne of the days). The store looked worse than a zombie apocolypse of New Year's Eve. The "cleanest" area was the bathrooms and that was BEFORE I systems to work on them. Corn husks littered produce dept. Black stuff (the residue stuff left over after a sticky spill that was NOT cleaned and left to dry) covered an ENTIRE aisle. Garbage not even touched. This is the WORST the store has ever been. It took 2 hours to get it done an STILL working on it.

Well I get bitched at saying how I should have done the power washing. I examined how bad the store was, but all that was heard seemingly was "scjdkdmkdmfm." Now nearly the whole store knows my error. Just wsiting on the manager to come in so she can get an earful.

I fucking swear, next time they ask me to come in at 4 am, it I'd NOT happening!
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Did you maybe get pictures to document the situation you found?
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I get what you guys are saying. But my work knows how bad the store can get Monday evenings leading into Tuesday mornings. I miss ONE power wash and it's "the end of the world." Fine. I'll get the damned power wash done. But they best NOT bitch if the store isn't 100% however, they better NOT complain one bit. I can only do what I can do.
      NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

That sucks x.x Unfortunately, I have found that many places do not consider things like "what is physically possible for one person to do in X amount of time" to be relevant.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
        X