This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane ticket fun

Trying to buy plane tickets for my brother and me and it's been all sorts of fun so far. Picking flights and then having to repick because the flight is full. Finally found one that was open and got the whole thing taken care of. It gave me the option of credit card and paypal and I figured, sure why not, I'll use paypal. It sent me a confirmation email and all seemed good. For some reason, it didn't go through though and it sent me an email saying that I needed to rebook my tickets. I tried again, this time using my credit card. This time I have gotten no emails, no money has been taken out of my account, no clue what's going on. Planning on calling after work and seeing if I can just set up the tickets over the phone or something because this needs to get done as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to having all of this be done with. The flight is so we can fly back home after helping my good friends move across country. Already busy trying to help with the packing and also getting stuff at work done before my week off for all of this. This is only my second time flying so figuring all of this out has been interesting.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Be prepared to spend a fair amount of time on Hold waiting for someone >_<

That aside, print out anything you have regarding the prior attempts, so that you have them all in one spot -- if the price has gone up since your original attempt (which is quite possible), you may be able to convince them to discount the price a bit, or at least back to the original.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

So far their website shows the same price. I never got anything to print out from the second attempt as it never sent me anything.

Update: Still no email from Delta, but Spirit (the airline that was used last time I flew) has since sent me several emails telling me to book tickets through them. Which would be great except they have no flights near where I need to go. I am finding it amusing.
      Last edited by Shangri-laschild; 06-24-2014, 07:33 PM.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
      X