This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely lady on motorised scooter

This happened when I was actually doing my own shopping, but I think it belongs here cuz the customer in question was nice and not an SC. Anyways, I'd just finished unloading my trolley when the customer in question arrived behind me. She had a basket on her scooter full of shopping. Probably cuz I was so tired, having had my stupid brain go, "Teehee! No more sleep for you!" the night before at 1am, I automatically started unloading her basket on to the belt. I suddenly realised that I wasn't in uniform and not working, and started to apologise but the lady wouldn't have anything of it.

"Don't worry, dear," she replied. "I'm very grateful! I was going to call for help when it was my turn anyway, so it's no problem at all. Thank you so much for helping me."

She was really nice and I chatted to her for a bit before it got to be my turn. So refreshing after some people who'd be really rude if you offered to help them, or automatically did so after an insomnia attack the previous night.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Nice change of pace! Hope you're sleeping as I type this.

Comment

D'aaaaaaaaaaw that's so sweet *warm fuzzies*
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Awww! That's so sweet! Lovely to hear about people who appreciate help.

Comment

Working...
        X