X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bins on parade!

I just found this funny.

At the moment I'm currently working at a school that requires a bus trip. Said bus trip takes me through a few areas of high-density housing (not public trust housing). Today apparently was bin day for one of those areas.

Now over here, driveways seem to be an uncommon thing. Most people just stick their cars on the street. Of course, this means that the garbage man still needs to get to the bins. So what do they do?

Line the street with bins of course

So there's just this entire LINE of bins stretching up the entire street from start to finish...it was hilarious.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Aww man, you should have taken a photograph!

Comment

When I saw the title, I thought it would be something like this video.

Comment

Quoth Silent-Hunter View Post
        Aww man, you should have taken a photograph!
        I'll be going down that street again next week, so I'll take a few pics then.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

A few weeks ago it was very windy. Mom and I were going down our street when we see two blue recycle bins on their sides on the sidewalk. Not that unusual...as we drove past, a gust of wind caught the bins and sent them scooting across the main street. We knew what was going to happen and planned accordingly, but it was funny watching drivers try to figure out what the hell was going on.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
            A few weeks ago it was very windy. Mom and I were going down our street when we see two blue recycle bins on their sides on the sidewalk. Not that unusual...as we drove past, a gust of wind caught the bins and sent them scooting across the main street. We knew what was going to happen and planned accordingly, but it was funny watching drivers try to figure out what the hell was going on.
            A while back whilst on the paper route during a blustery morning, I watched a recycle bin slide all the way down the block. When I swung by the area later, it had traveled yet another block and a half further (with a nice parade plastic bottles and aluminum cans trailing along it the whole way, too). I'm sure it was long gone by the time the people who owned it woke up and noticed it was missing. It was on the move. It was heading for freedom, dammit!
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
            X