This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheldon's teaser

From today's BBT --- 'the four state capitals that are not served by the interstate system'...and the episode ends before we get the answer!

My answer-I'm going for Juneau-since that doesn't have any roads in or out.
    Looking at the interstate map-Dover doesn't appear to be near,neither does Carson City since there's basically nothing in Nevada apart from Vegas and Reno..
    And Pierre as that's pretty much just one interstate and a whole lot of nothingness.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    From today's BBT --- 'the four state capitals that are not served by the interstate system'...and the episode ends before we get the answer!

My answer-I'm going for Juneau-since that doesn't have any roads in or out.
    Looking at the interstate map-Dover doesn't appear to be near,neither does Carson City since there's basically nothing in Nevada apart from Vegas and Reno..
    And Pierre as that's pretty much just one interstate and a whole lot of nothingness.
    Dover does not have an Interstate. I-95 passes through part of the northern part of the state, but that's it.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Juneau, AK
      Dover, DE
      Pierre, SD
      and
      Jefferson City, MO

Comment

Working...
      X