Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Abbey, I'm a divorced woman who can't.... woah! This came to the wrong place!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Cazzi View Post
    After a particularly nasty one, I replied with something like, "this number belongs to a very sick elderly lady & if you send one more of these so called jokes, I'm going to the police to report you for sexual harassment" or something similar, can't remember now.

Funny, never got another one!
    I do something similar....got a rather crude one from a black guy, I know because he made certain claims...

I ignored the first one (had this phone and phone number for going on 10 years now), but when he texted back again saying why was I ignoring him and....rather explicit things....

I got angry and texted back "I don't know who you are, but I'm an 11 year old girl who's daddy is an ex marine sniper. I have your phone number and grandpa works for some place called the FBI..."

funny...never got another response again.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
      I got angry and texted back "I don't know who you are, but I'm an 11 year old girl who's daddy is an ex marine sniper. I have your phone number and grandpa works for some place called the FBI..."
      That's awesome!
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

complete and utter lie of course...but what I wouldn't of given to see that man's face
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I've been entertaining the "Windows" calls by reading from my collection of Lovecraft's stories. Apparently, some of them can't hang up without a supervisor doing it, and also don't know what to do when you just read right over them.

I'm starting "Pickman's Model" this week.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

My friend Alex got a text telling him 'I've had enough.I saw you with her today at Queen St station.When you get home,all your stuff will be on the pavement.You and your floozie can get out.'
            Since he's single and living near Birmingham,he didn't worry too much about it. Someone would have had rather a surprise when they returned home that night though
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
              I've been entertaining the "Windows" calls by reading from my collection of Lovecraft's stories. Apparently, some of them can't hang up without a supervisor doing it, and also don't know what to do when you just read right over them.

For maximum effectiveness, dial up the ham and try to channel BRIAN BLESSED while doing it. Traumatize them!

Ours is an evil laugh. MWAHAHAHAHAHA
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post

Novel approach. I like it. Perhaps I'll read from some of my serial killer books. Either some of the more disturbed commentary of the killers themselves, or maybe the more graphic descriptions of what they did to their victims.

Ah, who am I kidding. While I would have no problem doing that, the vast majority of telemarketing calls I get are either (a) while I'm at work, so I can't answer it, (b) a robocall/recording bullshit, or (c) both.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                X