This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam 7: Illuminati

This is a new scam, and a variation I've never seen before. It's an invitation into the Illuminati!

Become a member of the Great Illuminati and posses riches, connections,fame and all power you ever wanted, do not miss this opportunity.

We make people great and we rule the world, political leaders & celebrities are members. When you become a member you will be great and dine with great people from different nations. We rule every social part of the world, music, sports and politics, the second essential component is control of the media. It is controlled through business fashion, we choose people with potentials and we made them what they are today. We are here for you to make your dream come through; if you dream it you can achieve it.
    I gotta say, while it's obviously a scam, it's still funny!
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

So... what's the catch? "Send $19.95" or similar?
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

I want the free hoodie, totebag and umbrella.
      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

I looked up the email, and it's apparently a 419 scam. Very creative, really. But they'll want fees, etc, so...
        My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

No, 419'ers don't charge fees, they get access to your bank account and drain it. Phishing, basically.
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

I have potentials. Why am I wasting my life away in a dead-end job instead of ruling the world?

grumblegrumblemutter
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That's a new one.

Somewhere, I have a letter one of my sisters once received. It was all about the addressee was not an ordinary person, oh, no....you are a BEYONDER!

It went on and on about how you know you've always been different, well, this is why...some kind of alien origins-type scam. I should find it, scan it and post it here. It was hiliarious.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

"Who keeps the Martians under raps?"

"We do, we do!"

Last edited by sms001; 07-07-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

I actually took the email to a popular scam "eating" website and they mentioned it was a new one.

They'll ask for fees, usually through a money transfer service (because if it was a bank transfer, they'd have to give YOU "their" banking info and you could report them)...
                  My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                    "Who keeps the Martians under raps?"

"We do, we do!"

:lol"
                    That's the Stonecutters.

The Illuminati aren't the ones you wanna watch out for.

It's those sneaky Oscuranati.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                    X