This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth eltf177 View Post
    Reminds me of some airline promotion years ago where if you flew you got a free ticket for the wife. Then the airline sent "thank you" letters to the home. In many cases the wife wrote back saying she had _not_ flown and wanted to know who their husband was with.
    Yeah, that promotion died a quick death...
    Likely an urban legend.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

He's got a plane to catch and will be gone for a month but doesn't have his credit card? Suuuure.

Comment

I know this is ebil, but I can be ebil. Had I seen him in the shop afterward.. I would have walked straight up to him and said "Hey, you don't know me, but I just had to say something."

If his wife is a blond "Man I am jealous of that redhead you had in your car <on day of incident>. She was gorgeous. How in the world did you ever pick her up?"

Change redhead to blond if his wife is brunette, and change it to brunette if his wife is redheaded. I'd then walk away, letting him figure out how to deal with the aftermath.

Pauses

What? I warned you I can be ebil.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
        X