Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As others have pointed out, if I can pick the crust and toppings, sure. Made a lovely old school pizza this past weekend - crushed tomatoes, fresh parsley, basil and garlic we grew, some freshly made mozzarella from Stu Leonards, artichoke hearts, red onion, spinach, chopped kalamatas and fine dice of sopresatta. Very nice whole wheat crust with wheatberries and other crunchies for texture and fiber. You can come up with breakfasty types of pizza, and there must be thousands of great combinations of ingredients.

Would a calzone be considered a pizza?
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

for me make it a stuffed crust meat lovers & I'm in
      "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Heck, tack one more zero on there and my boyfriend would be entirely willing to eat pizza for a year. Come to think of it, he'd be willing to do that in any case, even without being paid for it.

Me, I'd be able to manage a week, but only if I could make some of the pizzas myself.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Working...
        X