Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3-Fun Encounters! Driving the Interstate on the 4th of July!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-Fun Encounters! Driving the Interstate on the 4th of July!

Incident the First: Truck tried to merge into me after passing on the right.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr6BOAu_GTw
    Incident the Second: Traffic wasn't moving fast enough for this other truck and though we were stop and go on wet roads he passed on the right-hand shoulder!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0zkr4jir4g
    Incident the Third: A BMW Driver was so impatient while weaving his way in between stop and go traffic he nearly lost it in front of me! (Don't mind the song playing "Zombie Pete" by the Boogie Knights)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49V67vVin-g
    Last edited by LillFilly; 07-11-2014, 11:20 AM.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

"This video is private"

Comment

Quoth ComputerNecromancer View Post
      "This video is private"
      Sorry; I think I fixed it!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

How has no one commented on autobot/decepticon emblem yet? That rocks!
        But the paint on me is beginning to dry
        And it's not what I wanted to be
        The weight on me
        Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Funny story I got in response to the second one. On our way back home one time when I was growing up back in the day of 2 way highways in NB, someone passed us on the right on the shoulder. Dad called the cops, turned out buddy was wanted and they caught him on a roadblock further up, lol.

Comment

Quoth PastryGal View Post
            Funny story I got in response to the second one. On our way back home one time when I was growing up back in the day of 2 way highways in NB, someone passed us on the right on the shoulder. Dad called the cops, turned out buddy was wanted and they caught him on a roadblock further up, lol.
            Guy obviously forgot the "only break one law at a time" rule, covered in the OTHER interpretation of "drive it like you stole it" - keep within the speed limit, no jackrabbit starts, no jumping lanes to get a couple lengths ahead, in other words don't do anything that would attract the attention of the police.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              Guy obviously forgot the "only break one law at a time" rule, covered in the OTHER interpretation of "drive it like you stole it" - keep within the speed limit, no jackrabbit starts, no jumping lanes to get a couple lengths ahead, in other words don't do anything that would attract the attention of the police.
              Sounds like the majority of stupid folks around here who drive with either:

a) suspended or revoked license,

b) no insurance,

c) expired sticker and/or tag

d) any combination of a, b, and/or c

Add to that they seem to prefer driving on main roads and highways rather than stick to the residential and side roads to reduce the risk of a cop coming behind you.

In this area, cops are constantly watching and one can sneak up behind you at a light, run your tag number through the computer and if they see anything pop up, throw on their blue light faster than you can cry "uncle."
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

DGC - We run mugshots every week. Almost every time, there's at least one or two people who take choice D -- usually "all of the above" plus the requisite felony (almost invariably Possession of ____), along with some stupid maneuver in traffic that caught the cop's eye in the first place like driving on the wrong side or the road or failing to pull to the side for an ambulance with lights & sirens on.
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

We're surrounded by idiots on the road...

Ps second video soundtrack - Dragostea Tin Dei - awesome!

Comment

Working...
                  X