Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This isn't the job site you're looking for!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This isn't the job site you're looking for!

A young guy showed up at the entrance to my job site. This site uses one specific hiring agency or hires directly. He had NEVER been here for any interviewees or job training; which would be done weeks before someone shows up for their first day. Yet, he said he was here to start his first day of work. Neither HR nor the Rep for the hiring agency on site had ever heard of him. We asked if he was sure he was in the right place; He said his contact had assigned him to this job site; he said this was the right address when we tried to suggest he try a similar building down the road. His contact wasn't answering their phone either. He wasn't working for any other companies on site either, because they don't have temps come on site like that either. So we sent him on his way, all wondering if he ever found where he was supposed to be working!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

If his name was Gaston Lagaffe, you are lucky you did send him away

Comment

Working...
    X