Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, my prayers will be with you today, having been there recently all I can say is, grieve YOUR own way, if you need to cry, then do so.

Me, I'll tell ya, I tend to wall my emotions off until I'm alone. The morning that we found my granny, it was a weekday, so of course my step-dad was at work & it was just myself & mom at home so I couldn't fall apart right then because I was the one who was making the necessary phone calls, I had to call & get Hospice to send someone out, thank God the nurse who came took care of calling the funeral home here in GA, granny was buried in TX but the funeral home here was dealing with the funeral home in TX making transport arrangements (I had to break the news to my step-dad in a voice mail b/c he didn't pick up). I allowed myself a few minutes to cry while I was on the phone with my dad, but after that, I had to reign myself in again when I went back to the bedroom, b/c by then, mother had pretty much come unglued, so coming apart wasn't an option.

This may make me sound like a terrible person, but sometimes I wish the hospice aide had been the one to find her, she had been scheduled to come that day which is what I was prepping for when mom checked on her. Sometimes I think it would've been easier

anyway, I'll be praying for strength for you & your family (HUGS)
    "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
      X