This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobhunt saga continues

So last Wednesday I applied to a well-known coffee chain and participated in their job fair. (Not T's...but the siren is pretty)

The manager I got was a great earthy soul, and I felt comfortable during the interview....but apparently after Wednesday, all of my info was sent to another store...a random one...and I don't know which. ><; I was clear about wanting a certain district which has 7 stores....but it could have gone out of district too.
    I'm getting worried

I also applied to another coffee shop...with...er...a lax dress code. Very lax >> I'm comfortable enough in my body that I know I can pull it off, but I have to prepare myself against certain..undesirable traits in the customers it will attract.

Tomorrow is a BIG STUFF retail job fair and I will apply there too...but I noticed that here in my town, a lot of places don't want their workers to have a life outside of work. Since I'm going back to school, outside of coffee or food, I'm not that wanted.

Mother is telling me to apply to the school district office...I'm going to take her seriously about it.

I can't help feeling like a loser though, cause I have a feeling that Siren doesn't want me.....><

What's the longest some of you went while jobhunting?
Working...
X