Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I only had to worry about coons and boids ~_~ My mom lives just outside of town (and the city itself barely qualifies as 'urban' to begin with), in an area where there are plenty of deer. One learns quickly to stop for those, as even a wee one can turn your ride into so much scrap metal, literally just by standing there. One of my first times gong to her house, a deer crossed in front of me (Yes, I stopped!), and there were two or three others on its originating side, just kinda staring at me. I double-flashed my headlights at them, and they promptly crossed
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
      Me too. Fortunately, I found some great bookstores / chains in this state, so maybe Montana has some, too. I would think larger cities like Billings would have some good bookstores, or ones nearby state universities. Where in Montana are you moving to? (Gonna raise a crop of dental floss? )
      moving to college town should be at least one, since we college goers like a books cheap

Comment

Working...
      X