X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Tweet Can Cost You...

http://consumerist.com/2014/07/23/fa...of-dads-tweet/

Dad has A-List status but family doesn't, so they are denied early boarding. Dad tweets about the "rude agent" and family is suddenly kicked off the plane until the tweet is deleted.

I can't help but feel we're not getting the entire story here, I for one want to hear the airline's side of things...

I kind of doubt his tweet was that banal, and hopefully the airline was savvy enough to get a screengrab of it.
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Welcome to airline travel post 9-11. All the airline person has to do is say they feel threatened, and their employer will back them 100%.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

So he expected the gate agent to ignore the rules and let his whole family board early, even though other than him, they weren't eligible to do so? And when the agent said no, he whined? Yeah, I feel really sorry for him.

Comment

I would gladly trade my wheelchair for the ability to *stand* in line to wait for group D [or whatever].
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

On my honeymoon I had early boarding because I used my dad's miles to book my fights and he had some special points plus package. I would just board and get to our seats and take the more important carryon. Once or twice we were separated on flight but funny enough people who were also separated from,their loved ones always asked to switch so they could sit together and we ended up,sitting together anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X