This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs JustShootMe* <3
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I just heard a customer tonight loudly proclaim to a cashier, "KEEP SMILING! Life just gets better!"
      I don't know why he said that to her but I just went to thinking, what kind of opinon is that?

Comment

Quoth Firecrackers Not Included View Post
        I just heard a customer tonight loudly proclaim to a cashier, "KEEP SMILING! Life just gets better!"
        I don't know why he said that to her but I just went to thinking, what kind of opinon is that?
        Oh, goodness, I so would have wanted to say something like "True, you are leaving in a moment, aren't you?" and then given the most delighted smile I could.
        "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

I'm so sorry JSM, that's awful

Comment

Quoth Firecrackers Not Included View Post
            It gets a hell of a lot better as soon as I clock out and make it out the door...
            Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter.

Comment

Working...
            X