Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good grief. My initials are SS as well- if that guest had tried to make an issue with me, I'd have been pretty irritated.

Comment

My surname starts with an S as well, and I am quite obviously Jewish.

Comment

I dunno... That guy seemed awfully defensive about the subject. Sort of makes one wonder, doesn't it?

Comment

Quoth sstabeler View Post
          good grief. My initials are SS as well- if that guest had tried to make an issue with me, I'd have been pretty irritated.
          In my scouting days, I had a den mother with those initials--interestingly the names were the same.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
            I wonder if this guy storms out of the theater when he sees a movie directed by Steven Spielberg or Steven Soderbergh...
            Or featuring a character named Severus Snape. Who, to be fair, *could* have been accused of fascist tendencies.

Comment

I'm an SS as well. Also Jewish and Gay so THAT would be one hell of a conflict if I was a Nazi. lol
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Well, Germans have some problems with their past, even younger ones.
                http://satwcomic.com/not-a-yahtzee

Comment

When I see 'SS' my mind goes to 'Speshul Snowflake'. I got if from another forum I frequent and spend too much time on.

Comment

Working...
                  X