This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jetfire View Post
    Well if she does try to sue, I'm sure she'll find lots of Leaf fan lawyers. Lawyers just love supporting lost causes after all.
    Want to spark a lively debate? Ask people which period of the first game of the season the Leafs will be mathematically eliminated from contention for the Stanley Cup.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I'm guessing one could be Labour and one could be Conservative and it wouldn't have upset that customer nearly as much.

Comment

Quoth NecessaryCatharsis View Post
        and one guy who thinks hockey is for girls.
        Clearly someone's never watched the Canadian women's team in the Olympics. They make enforcers run for the hills.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

If someone has to work on my house, I want his/her work credentials. I don't care about their favourite team / politician / guitar band / mayonnaise. That woman was nuts, both for turning away the worker for such a stupid reason and being a Leafs fan.

Cecily, the Habs fan.

There is an old, old joke : What is the difference between the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Montréal Expos (former baseball team)? None, neither can skate.
          It's not the years in you life that count, it's the life in your years! - Quote from the office coffee cup.

Comment

Working...
          X