This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't you wait?

I pulled into the parking lot at my office, and did my usual back up into a space routine. There was no one in sight when I started the manuever. It was a little more complicated than usual, since I was taking a space between two cars. I'm looking on the one side to make sure I'm not too close to the truck there, turn to look at the other side- and some jerk in a Mini blows past me, with inches to spare off my front bumper. I yelled after him "can't you wait until I'm finished???"

He was in a big hurry to get to the spaces at the front of the building. The executive reserved spaces. Where, assuming he's not parking illegally, he has a parking pass, because he supposedly important.

And he backed into his space.

By the time I rounded the building, I could see him scampering inside, then by the time I got into the building, he was disappearing around a corner. I'm betting he was heading for the men's room, to hide from me. Jerk.

Unless that's why he was in such a hurry. Still. Jerk.
    Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
    At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

I actually find it easier to back in when there's other cars. Gives me a frame of reference.
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
      I actually find it easier to back in when there's other cars. Gives me a frame of reference.
      Both were a little close to their line towards my side, making it a little more difficult (usually there is only a car on one side - I can park in those very quickly, but there was this open space closer) Plus, it was my co irker's truck, so best not to smack it - our desks are right next to each other The geezers have to stick together - both vehicles are 2002 models, and we like them
      Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
      At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

Quoth vikingchyk View Post
        The geezers have to stick together - both vehicles are 2002 models, and we like them
        2002? That's not a geezer.

I'm driving a model year 1996 Volvo that was sold in 1995, the year after I graduated high school.

Comment

Working...
        X