This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigarette Customer vs. Lottery Customer

The other day, a customer requested cigarettes. Another customer, who is a regular and waiting her turn for lottery told him that he had to wait his turn. She told him that she and another lady had been waiting patiently for about 15 minutes since I had a customer with 3 bags of returns. When it was his turn, I asked for ID which he handed over without a fuss.

A little later, the lottery customer wanted to know if I was all right and I told her I was. It turned out that the cigarette customer confronted her in the deli section and it got to the point where the store director had to get involved.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

...because how DARE she insist on things like "politeness" and "societal norms"!
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

The following week, the lottery customer wanted to know if the cigarette customer came back. I told her that I saw him come back once and she couldn't believe that he had the nerve to do that. She wasn't happy that the police weren't called since the cigarette customer made her feel unsafe by the way he confronted her (didn't see what happened). She was nearly afraid to come back to the store because of the cigarette customer.

Hopefully, the cigarette customer went back home. When I saw his ID, I saw that he lived in another state.
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

Ah, that rare occasion when a customer stands up for an employee. Depressing that it backfired on them.

Once, a lady was throwing a screaming fit at the register over a price. She looks at a random woman browsing the magazines and starts yelling at her.
        SC: You! Why aren't you looking for the price!
        Random Lady: I don't work here.
        SC: You can still tell me what the price is!
        Random Lady: Stop yelling at me.
        SC: I can yell at whoever I want!

And the random lady stayed in the store for a long time because she was afraid to leave.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
        X