This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOAT-Beautiful,Outgoing,Amazing Tits?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

heh, yeah no not exactly what I was thinking of, but hey, to each their own...I'm sure the Bering Sea crabbers would rather think of your acronym than the one I was thinkin' of

Hint: the one I was referring to mainly green, green & white
      "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
        If I remember correctly some manufacturers have certain models designed with this technology. Not only to tell you when a tire's pressure is low, but *which* tire is the culprit. I'm pretty sure Audi has a few models like this.

Honda (to my knowledge) just has the basic "your shit's low, tough luck finding out which one bro!"
        My Sedona has a graphic representation of the car that shows which tire is under, as well as a light. I miss the cars of the 80s that had the little car graphic that would also show which door was open.
        But the paint on me is beginning to dry
        And it's not what I wanted to be
        The weight on me
        Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Quoth Ophbalance View Post
          ... I miss the cars of the 80s that had the little car graphic that would also show which door was open.
          In my day we just listened for which kid's voice dropped out...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

My Sedona has a graphic representation of the car that shows which tire is under, as well as a light. I miss the cars of the 80s that had the little car graphic that would also show which door was open.
            My 2013 car has the door/trunk open indicator lights. However, I don't think they updated the tire pressure sensors when they last rotated the wheels. But I check them all anyway.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

This, of course, reminds me of a car my godfather once owned. Leave the door open, and you get something like this:

"Your door is ajar. Your door is ajar. Your door is ajar." [repeat ad infinitum, or until...]
              [close door]
              "Thank you."
              "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

Quoth BPFH View Post
                "Your door is ajar. Your door is ajar. Your door is ajar." [repeat ad infinitum, or until...]
                [close door]
                "Thank you."
                How very Butters.

"it gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a journey, time is a river and the door is ajar."

Comment

Quoth BPFH View Post
                  This, of course, reminds me of a car my godfather once owned. Leave the door open, and you get something like this:

[close door]
                  "Thank you."
                  " . . . I got it in my neighborhood, now it got a different rhythm to it. You leave the lights on, the car say "Ding!! Say man, you left your lights on. . . . I say your lights is on, man. . . . Yo, what the f***, you blind and deaf?! . . . Turn out yo' m*****f****** lights!" " -- Eddie Murphy

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    Any way of getting a policy that incompatible items will NOT be sold on the same bill? In other words, he would have had to make 2 transactions - ring up the master cylinder, then ring up the ATF separately? Alternately, before giving the customer the receipt, write on it "Customer has been advised that ATF is NOT a suitable replacement for brake fluid". You can be sure that the customer (or their lawyer) would try to use the receipt as evidence "you guys gave faulty advice, saying that he could use the ATF as brake fluid" - and it would look awfully bad to have the receipt showing brake parts and ATF. The handwritten notation would be a simple CYA.
                    No need. The boilerplate on the warranty paperwork stated clearly that the company was not responsible for any damage arising from the customer's inability to perform a proper repair. It saved us a lot of grief on several occasions.

Like the guy who hooked up his battery BACKWARDS. Not OUR fault he couldn't take the time to check which cables were which.

Or the guy who thought that the automatic-transmission dipstick tube was the place you put motor oil in.

Or the one who forget to reinstall the oil pan drain plug while performing an oil change. He poured four quarts of oil into that engine, it drained right out the bottom, and much heartburn resulted when he started that engine.

One fellow limped onto out lot, hemorrhaging automatic transmission fluid. He'd struck something in the road that had ripped a hole in his transmission's oil pan.
                    He insisted on trying to get the car home under his own power. That didn't work so well; he scarcely made it back off the lot before the car stopped moving completely. Gee, who would have thought that the pink fluid in a transmission is actually NECESSARY?

Comment

Working...
                    X