This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving children in training.

I was at a market on the weekend, and asked the owner of an area selling old toys how his day had been, and he had quite the rant.

His first complaint was about a really rude customer who went off at him because he wouldn't put new batteries inside a toy so she could see if it worked. He assured her when he bought it he put in new batteries to check, and that since then so many people had pushed buttons on it the batteries were dead. It only cost him $15, and he wasn't going to spend more than the profit he'd make selling it on replacing batteries.

His second complaint was about some shoplifters he caught. A mum came in with two kids, and she'd stand in an area, holding shopping bags, while her children, low and out of sight, would grab small loose toys from baskets and drop them in her bags, and it was very obvious apparently that she was perfectly aware of what they were doing.

First customer is the reason why we always kept dollarstore batteries on hand when I worked retail. It's crazy how they get.

Comment

Well at least he caught the shoplifters. I hope he called the cops and child services on them.

Comment

Working...
      X