Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little brother likes to tell the story of how his horrible brothers and sister (me!) once forced him to eat a dog chocolate bone. I still think he's making a fuss over nothing; it didn't do him any harm and he forgets just how annoying he was being to merit the punishment. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

My older brother and sister used to make me eat milk bones when I was little. No wonder I don't eat meat!! LOL

Comment

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
        I would have said, "I'm sorry YOU didn't like it, my dogs love it!" Just to see the look of horror creep across her face.
        Fixed that for ya.

Comment

Not involving dog biscuits/treats, but this post reminded me of something one of my older cousins did - my sister had been at our grandparent's house, was making mud cookies out of stale Oreos. (I think)

Anyhow Patty went to use the bathroom, and when she came back, one of the said cookies was gone. She asked our grandma what happened, and apparently our cousin "Ross" (who lived with our grandparents at the time) had walked by, took the cookie, and ate it.....NOT realizing or noticing the filling was mud.

Comment

Regarding people eating "doggie num-nums" (RIP Flash), does anyone else remember the "Three's Company" episode where the trio tries to hide the fact that they've acquired a dog? Mr. Roper noshes on something he found in the kitchen (passed off as Jack's Beef Bourginon), and tells his wife "This is good - I wouldn't feed your cooking to a dog". Of course, what he's eating is (canned) dog food. Also, a cliche of American pop culture is impoverished people (usually senior citizens) eating dog food because they can't afford people food.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I would've had to fight laughing, honestly. You should've tasted one to see what she was talking about.

Comment

Besides the fact that she was snacking on dog treats, I can't be the only one bothered that she opened and was eating something she hadn't paid for yet, right?

Comment

Working...
                X