This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Plankton78 View Post
    We are a major corporation... I think. We have stores everywhere, not as a big as Walmart, but not that small either. Um. Like Dollar Segerant. That's lame but you get the gist. I think she wanted money. She came in today and threatened corporate on my SM. My SM told her to go right ahead. She stormed off so...... I hope she does.
    Wow. Unbelievable. You TOLD the child to not mess around and she didn't like that one bit, even when her damn child was unconscious AFTER you told him to stop messing around. None of this is your fault. It's all HERS.

She has got some serious attitude issues.

Comment

She's has problems, period. What kinda mom wouldn't make sure her kid was okay after that kind of injury....
      No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

Comment

If she sues it could backfire. If you call Child Service (which you should do), they may not be able to get the videos from corporate. It would require a warrant and you need some level of evidence to get the warrant. If she sues, the videos will have to be made available.

I do hope that someone has saved a copy.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          Looks as tho it's time for Mr and Mrs Spank to pay a short sharp trip to Botty Land. Not for the kid, tho, for the mother. XD
          Oh my GOD I love that show!

Quoth mhkohne View Post
          I've wondered if that's actually possible (active tattoo). It might be kind of cool to have a tattoo that reported body temp or something. Blood sugar or the like might actually be useful but I don't see how that would be possible.
          It is possible with thermochromic ink, although I have no idea if that can be made non-toxic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermochromism
          Last edited by EricKei; 09-15-2014, 10:13 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Comment

Quoth Plankton78 View Post
            Were you born that rude...?
            It's very interesting that you asked that question. I'd like to answer it musically. And as I have no musical talents to speak of beyond the DJ table, I've brought a very special guest with me to make my point.

LADY GAGA, TAKE IT AWAY!!!

My mama told me when I was young
            We're all special, oh hell yes we are
            We rolled our own and drank our PBR
            In the back of the trailer park

"There's nothing wrong with getting what you want"
            She said, "'Cause others are just your slaves
            So dig your heels in girl and be a cunt
            Listen to me when I say"

I'm bitchy every day
            'Cause I make no mistakes
            I'm a rude bitch, baby
            I was born this way
            Won't take anything less
            Than freebies of the best
            I'm a rude shit, baby
            I was born this way

Doesn't matter what you say
            I know I'm right anyway
            Baby I was born this way
            It's my way or the highway
            No matter what the the signs all say
            I'm a rude jerk, baby
            I was born this way

EDITED TO ADD: As I was tooling around today, thought of a couple changes to the end, which are reflected above. Honestly, if I had wanted to, i might have redone the whole song. But based on the time I spent on it, I'm pretty happy with it!
            Last edited by Jester; 09-17-2014, 12:47 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              LADY GAGA, TAKE IT AWAY!!!
              Jester once again knockin' it outta the park with a great parody song.

If I wore a hat, it would be off to you, sir!
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Thanks! There are times that I think that I really should do it professionally. That one only took me about 10-15 minutes.

Weird Al, you listening?

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  Thanks! There are times that I think that I really should do it professionally. That one only took me about 10-15 minutes.

Weird Al, you listening?
                  He already did that song.
                  "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Yes, and very brilliantly. I was tailoring my parody to the story and the audience here at CS.com. I am in no way implying I could do a better job of oarodying that song than Weird Al did. That would be impossible, as that is one of the best parodies ever done, period. But I don't suck.

On that note, I am going back to the parody post to edit said song for artistic reasons.....

Still A Customer."

Comment

Made my whole day. Thank you, Jester.... And Lady Gaga. Lol
                      No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

Comment

If I can make one invertebrate sea life's day, my work here is done.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                        X