Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I'm bright, but I also have Aspergers. The people at my work know and make allowances for the fact; not sure if a new employer would.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I joined the military straight out of high school, and less than 2 months later my life as I knew it was irrevocably altered. I've been out of work more often than not ever since, and even though I've been in this job 6 years next week, I still find it hard to think of myself as being stable or settled, due in no small part to the 3 months I had off around Easter & my now permanent need for a cane. But no, I'll go get a "proper" job instead shall I?

If we all did up & get "real jobs", who'd take over? Those who denigrate our service never seem to have an answer for that either... And to be honest, I really rather like my job!

So sorry the OP had such a poor experience with an ignorant sucktomer.
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Customers just have their head so far up their asses that they don't realize anything that's going on around them. Ugh. I had a customer tell me that I needed a real job. I told her, 'oh. Well. The job might not be real, but the paycheck sure as hell is.'
        No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          You forgot Elvis. He's still around here somewhere.
          Oh yeah. He's flying around here somewhere visiting Wal Marts in a UFO.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            Oh yeah. He's flying around here somewhere visiting Wal Marts in a UFO.
            He should be putting in an appearance in a few months.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X