This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a website...and my google-fu fails

I used to belong to a website that had a LOT of money saving stuff. I found them when I found out I could make my own laundry detergent. Done this enough now I don't need the website BUT now I'm a bit lost. On this website it also had a cheese making recipe. From 1 gallon you could get about five different cheeses. Mozzerella, ricotta, and others with the last one being a german? cheese I think.

Anyone have any ideas?

I don't,but can you pm me your money saving website?

Comment

I doubt either of these is the one you're looking for, but they have at least some of the info you're looking for.

Mother Earth News -has several cheese making recipes
      Happy Money Saver] -recipe for mozzarella
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

http://www.instructables.com/

MAKE ALL THE THINGS

( Including cheese and detergent )

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          I used to belong to a website that had a LOT of money saving stuff. I found them when I found out I could make my own laundry detergent. Done this enough now I don't need the website BUT now I'm a bit lost. On this website it also had a cheese making recipe. From 1 gallon you could get about five different cheeses. Mozzerella, ricotta, and others with the last one being a german? cheese I think.

Anyone have any ideas?
          Well, lessee. I used to take a gallon of raw milk, heat it and innoculate with a particular bacteria, then let it sit for several hours at temp, then add rennet, and push the temp higher to cheddar the curds, and then I would use the whey in a number of different ways.

You can use the first run of whey to get ricotta, and then you gently heat the remaining whey to evaporate it into carmelized goo called gjetost [from goat] and mjetost [from cow no idea what you would call camel, sheep or yak.]
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
          X