This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive forward a LITTLE more...

So I am here in the ferry waiting lanes to head out to the islands when I see a gal driving down the ramp toward the very obviously empty dock. She slowed, but kept crawling forward, as if the ocean in front of her was just a lie. Why the gates weren't down, I do not know, but she got ALL the way to the end before finally conceding that her car was not, in fact, amphibious, and she could not, in fact, drive any more.

A not-too-pleased-looking ferry worker managed to catch up with her as she backed up and directed her to the nearby day parking area.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

What?? I just...no.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

But Garmin said
      Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Please continue down the ramp, ma'am... the invisible ferry for our most special snowflake customers is waiting just for you.

Comment

I've heard about HUA drivers with GPS driving into the water because they didn't realize that the GPS instructions called for one leg of the journey to be on a ferry.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
          X