This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus Driver takes none of Thug's Lip

The road was I was waiting on being constructed on, I could see the work from where I was. I guess it caused delays. But I wasn't in a rush. So I wasn't mad.

Finally it pulled up. There was a small crowd of about ten people. This thug swaggered past all of us, and entered first. No one said anything because we could tell he was in a mean mood but behind we exchanged looks.

He fished around in his oversized jeans for change for a long while, staring at the driver and mumbling about being late. THe bus driver glowered and said, "hurry up!"

THug says, "I'll take my damn time, you took yours!" He mumbled angrily about being late, and fished around in his pockets for like 2 minutes. Finally he paid and moved and sat near the back.

Everyone filed in and sat down, but the thug and the driver continued to glower at each other. FInally, the thug said, "hurry up! I'm late!"

The driver said, "Get out."

The thug stood up and looked like he was going to get something else out of his pocket, thought better of it, and said "F*** you!" and swaggered off the bus. We all breathed a sigh.

I saw the driver look really pissed off as he drove off and it took a while before he regained composure. I was glad the thug was thrown off. Who knows he could have had a gun.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

There is justice in the world.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Was this on video? I find it hard to believe that thug won't complain.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I'm glad he kicked the thug off the bus. As someone who suffers from anxiety, having to sit on a bus with him would probably set an attack off. Guess it depends how I feel at the time. Sometimes I feel like I can take on the world.

Comment

Working...
        X