This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coworker is the bathroom attendant

..apparently. She told me she was washing her hands in there and rolled down some paper towel for herself when a sucktomer grabbed it and said, "Thanks." Even if she wasn't nasty, since when do discount stores have bathroom attendants? I think it's a case of The World Revolves Around Me.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

All discount stores have bathroom attendants. They're called "He (or She) Who Has The Strongest Stomach."
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      ..apparently. She told me she was washing her hands in there and rolled down some paper towel for herself when a sucktomer grabbed it and said, "Thanks."
      Happens to me a lot in public restrooms...I usually roll down the paper towels first then wash my hands (so the water won't run down my wrists and into my sleeves when I try to unroll them), but often, someone else who finishes with their hands first will grab them before I'm done rinsing and will walk out without bothering to unroll some more for me.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        All discount stores have bathroom attendants. They're called "He (or She) Who Has The Strongest Stomach."
        At my store it's whomever is scheduled that shift for QA, which we're one short now that they had to let Ramona go.

And if there's nobody scheduled, I don't think stuff gets done. At least the big bin of trash will end up getting moved out of my area so it's not in the way when I'm letting in product at either the back door or the dock.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X