This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TawnyMyst View Post
    I drive a big truck in a place where the parking lots aren't designed for them.
    I have the same situation. On my way from work to my parking space, I frequently stop at a shopping mall. My parking spaces of choice (yes, I park it occupying 2 spaces) are far from the stores, at the end of a double row where there's no "green block" between the parking and the main aisle. That way, nobody can block me in (I have to loop through the empty spaces to get into this pair of spaces, but even if the lot were to fill up completely while I'm doing business, the side of my truck is against the aisle so I can pull out without crossing any other spaces). As for why I occupy 2 spaces, the Peterbilt of Natural Selection (without a trailer - I leave that at the company lot) is long enough that it fills 2 car spaces end-to-end. I believe my idea of what constitutes a "big truck" is somewhat different from yours.

Quoth Gerrinson View Post
    giant jacked up pickup truck.
    Do you mean one of those little F350s?

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
    At the exact same time, a woman in a minivan, and a guy in a truck pulled into opposite stalls. The woman was moving faster, and put the nose of her minivan into the truck's spot, and she started pointing and yelling that she wanted to park in his spot so she could pull through.
    That's the sort of situation where I'd LOVE to hear the pickup guy ask the minvan harpy "Gas or diesel?"
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

My dad would sometimes pull through and occupy two spaces at once.

In a tiny little SEAT Terra van, which is smaller than most cars.

But only when said van was hauling the boat on its trailer.

Comment

Working...
      X