***SPOILERS****
    ***SPOILERS****
    ***SPOILERS****
    ***SPOILERS****
    ***SPOILERS****
    ***SPOILERS****
    ***SPOILERS****
    ***SPOILERS****
    ok...that should get past the hover over part...

Just got home from seeing it in the local theater....and I have to say I enjoyed it more then the first movie. The music from the 3 villains was incredible, and LOVED their names.... Aria Blaze, Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk.

Can someone confirm/deny that starswirl the bearded was before or after celestia's rule? because I'm starting to wonder why they decided to just start banishing the evil guys to this realm...

oh? didn't I mention? those three "ladies" were banished to the mirror universe by NOT celestia!

there were lots of nods to the first movie, and this takes place maybe not immediately after season 4 finale, but soon after. Crazy thing.....they can send "text" messages.....through a book.

Pinkie in equestria scared me again.....shes really smarter then most people give her credit for.....twilight gives a long VERY detailed tech heavy terminology laden explanation about how shes gonna reopen the portal to human land.....and the rest have wide open eyes jaws on the ground, lights on...no one home look....and pinkie just says exactly how it works....in simpler terms.

they pulled a Marvel movie here....for those who go see it in theaters....stay to the VERY VERY end of the credits, not only for funny scenes through the credits, but a nice transition into a EQ girls TV show?

Thoughts? anyone else seen it?
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Starswirl the Bearded was one of Celestia's students. He existed before and/or during her rule.

Comment

Working...
    X