Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, I get it, I'm a bad smell that offends your nostrils (swearing)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always get the same two answers.
    "I donated yesterday, dude, stop asking me for all my money!"
    *Blank Stare* "No, stop asking me."

Comment

If I looked like my avatar, I'd scare the ever loving SHIT out of people. :P

Comment

I don't think anyone wants me to look like my avatar...
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

If I looked like my avatar, I'd mislead everyone into thinking I was a little angel. She's my cat Charlie. All grown up now, but man she can be so naughty! I love her to bits though

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            True enough, if you looked like your avatar, that would cause some problems. Like getting mobbed at Disney World.
            Well, I'm not blue, but I got the pudgy middle thing going. And the mischievous grin. Well, see for yourself:
            Attached Files

Comment

Quoth Evannah View Post
              If I looked like my avatar, I'd mislead everyone into thinking I was a little angel. She's my cat Charlie. All grown up now, but man she can be so naughty! I love her to bits though
              Same here, except folks would probably think I'm a real smartass.

In which case, yep. I'd much rather be a smartass than a dumbass (like half my co-irkers.)

But no I look nothing like my avatar. That curious yellow kitty is my Poodles waiting for the coffee to brew.

(If you click on my profile, you will see a photo of me. If it breaks any computer and/or laptop screens, I'm not responsible. )
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

After seeing you:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! /Honeydew

You're ADORABLE!

And he drinks coffee?
                My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                  After seeing you:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! /Honeydew

You're ADORABLE!

And he drinks coffee?
                  No but he will watch it brew in the pot. But there again, it could be because the coffee maker is on "his" table (he sits on this table to eat - and you'd better put his bowl on the cutting board 'cause he won't eat if it's in the floor.)

He does like French Vanilla coffee creamer, though.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                    No but he will watch it brew in the pot.
                    Might be the sound, too. Mine loves both the printer and the (sadly, rarely used these days) VCR rewinding.

Comment

I don't look like my avatar; I am female. And I don't hunt supernatural beings for a living (tho I wish I did!)

I always hate customers who either ignore me, or snap "Pump Seven!" at me when I say hello to them. It's nearly always the rich customers who do this and I try to cheer myself up by imagining them suddenly losing all their money and having to work retail... XD
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                      X