This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam scam scam scam scammity scam
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

(1) Jester - Scam. Which of course you know.
      (2) GK - You are EVVVVIIIILLLLLL. I bow to you.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Now what? Do I just cut off all contact? Or do I bait them along some more? I'm not asking what is the best course of action, just wondering what you folks think I should do....move on, or fuck with them?
        Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam SCAM! Wonderful Scam! [with apologies to Monty Python]

If you need a new hobby, fuck with 'em.

Then when you're done, post to Reddit like GK said.

If you have addresses and contact information, send said information to the Attorney General's office as a bonus.

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        Once you've done all that. Wait till night time when its dark, quiet and you are alone. Then slowly sit down, pour yourself a Scotch and just smile.
        I just can't see Jester drinking anything but rum. I know he likes beers, too. But I always envision the rum.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

419eater is what you want if you have bank accounts or cards to report. Then you get pink and black piggies in your sig.
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Some brilliant ideas, GK, but there are a few things I feel the need to address.

First, he is not a he, but a she.

Secondly, while most of your ideas are brilliant, I would never be paying her directly, as this whole thing is set up more along the lines of Amway, with me paying the companies, rather than her, for my trials. Or as she insists on typing them, "trails."

Finally, while I do enjoy the occasional Scotch, something like this would prompt me to have a lovely glass of sipping rum. Probably Dos Maderas P.X., or Pyrat XO, or Zacapa 23.

Quoth Seshat View Post
            Ahem. If I recall correctly, this is the guy who works in a bar with specialty rums. He won't be pouring himself a whiskey.
            I am not at all opposed to whiskey, or Scotch, as previously mentioned. Hell, I could see myself with a lovely glass of Macallan or Oban (Scotch), or even some Woodford Reserve (bourbon).

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
            I just can't see Jester drinking anything but rum. I know he likes beers, too. But I always envision the rum.
            I don't like beer. I LOVE beer. I also heartily enjoy wine, as well as the occasional whiskey, bourbon, Scotch, or tequila. And while I am not a vodka fan, I do like the occasional extra spicy Bloody Mary.

Don't presume to pigeonhole me in the rum section, kids. I a well-rounded drunk.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

I just trying to help in the only dark, spiteful way I know how

( I am on a lot of medication )

Comment

I don't like beer. I LOVE beer
                Yes, we did sort of gather that from previous posts.

You'll have to come up here one of these years. We just had our annual beer festival week.....For 10 days. Lots of new craft breweries in town. It's like the olden days
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Where is here? And what is the name of said beer festival? And when is it? You know.....details, details, details!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Words4theWorld View Post
                    And I definitely second El Pollo's comment regarding the pyramid scheme. Is that even still legal?
                    no, but they have to be caught and investigated first. And most people that fall into them don't want to admit they've been duped(not to mention the pyramid group is usually very cultish and "trains" you that failure is your fault, even though by design it isn't)

Yeah my partner's sister got roped into one.
                    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
                    X