Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logic Fail: It's your fault you caught me!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logic Fail: It's your fault you caught me!!!

Doing patrols at my site yesterday. Busy day for truck deliveries. I'm checking one of the truck yards and am coming between parked trailers and the north-most truck waiting area. I see a truck driver standing between his trailer and the edge of the parking lot; the trailer blocked him from view of the office and main yard. I see him standing in a very particular stance...you know, then kind that men stand in when they're....yeah.

I walked closer and yep, I was sure - he was pissing on the asphalt in our lot. He turned around, saw me, started frantically zipping up and dashed to the back of his trailer.

I went to the office and made sure they had his truck information; I also wrote it all down. He had already checked in and had been unloaded, so my boss told me kick him off ASAP and he was not welcome back. I went out to the truck and he's oh so innocently cleaning out his trailer. I asked for his ID and wrote his information down. I then told him get in his cab and leave and he was not to deliver here again. He played all sorts of dumb and asked "What did I do?"
    I told him straight up "You urinated in our parking lot when there's a bathroom in the office you checked in at 30-feet away!"
    He pulled this gem out on me then "Well...I was doing my business behind the trailer and nobody could see me till you came around the back!"

Yes, he's blaming ME because I came around the side of the trailer and saw him pissing.

I told him that wasn't an argument and to leave now. He argued this next "Well I was unloading and I was trying to hold it and just didn't have time to get to the bathroom; I was going to piss myself!"

His trailer was live-unloaded. He had to drive in, check-in at the office, back his trailer up, unhook, park ACROSS from the office and wait at LEAST 2-hours for them to finish. He's telling me he didn't think to use the bathroom ALL THAT TIME!?

I told him that didn't make any sense and he was a grown man who should know what he did wrong. I dogged him till he got in his cab and had my coworker watch the cameras to make sure he left toot sweet.

My boss sent my report to the office who will contact his carrier and tell them not to send that driver again.

3. There are THREE bathrooms this guy could have used in the time he was here! But he picks the parking lot...

The maintenance guys just about died laughing when they asked me why I was filling a bucket of water from the slop sink...
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I will never understand idiocy like this. We had a guy when I worked at SlowWay, he got banned my very first day working there because he refused to stop peeing in the drain in the bathroom. The one about 18 inches from the toilet. That stink never came all the way out the whole time I worked there. Apparently he'd been doing it for a year and it was just the day before they figured out who it was.
    And why do they keep the employees in a cage? The same reason they keep lions, tigers and bears in a cage, to keep them from culling the herd. -Dark Psion

Comment

The one and only time I've told a customer to F-off was the car load of jerks that urinated in front of the employee vehicles. That's disgusting.

I'm glad your boss escalated the report, that's really unacceptable. And shame SHAME on you for allowing him to expose himself to you. /sarcasm.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
        3. There are THREE bathrooms this guy could have used in the time he was here! But he picks the parking lot...
        I don't know why, but this line made me think of the song "Big Yellow Taxi"...

"Pave Paradise, pee in a parking lot..."
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
          I don't know why, but this line made me think of the song "Big Yellow Taxi"...

"Pave Paradise, pee in a parking lot..."
          Oh man, I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

With those modified lyrics above.
          Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
          Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
          Fiancee: What?!
          Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
            ... think of the song ...
            Dick Yellow 'n Waxy

(sorry Joni)
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Good thing wizzer is banned. Who knows where he'll relieve himself next.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Now they need to ban the same customers that do their biz and dont flush, or leave without washing their hands.

Comment

Now they need to ban the same customers that do their biz and dont flush, or leave without washing their hands.
                  THIS.

Apparently I have co-workers who should be banned.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                    He pulled this gem out on me then "Well...I was doing my business behind the trailer and nobody could see me till you came around the back!"

Yes, he's blaming ME because I came around the side of the trailer and saw him pissing.
                    He should count himself lucky. You could have just as easily called the police and had him arrested for indecent exposure . . . then he'd be a sex offender.
                    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X