This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Scammer...

So I just got re-introduced to the Microsoft scammer. The only problem was that they called from a Ontario number to a Michigan number. Since I'm quickly coming into the realm of step parent and quick Google skills showed me what the number was....I had some fun.

S = Scammer
    B = Bunny

*number rings into cell phone, quick Google of number*
    B: K? Whats wrong? Your supposed to be at your Mom's house.
    S: Uh no...not K...
    B: WHAT?! But this is K's emergency cell phone number, who are you? Where is my step son?
    S: No no no no *name* from Microsoft I'm...
    B: Microsoft?! The hell you trying to pull? This is my step sons number. Where is he? Is he okay? Who the hell are you? What have you done TO MY SON?! *cue the very very worried loud/panicky Mother voice*
    S: No...this is *name* from Microsoft and.... *voice is getting timid*
    B: Let me speak to my son! RIGHT NOW! I don't appreciate these games! I'll be there at his Mother's house in TEN minuets. He better be ready to come HOME NOW!
    S: I...uh I... *click*
    B: Idiots...

OMG that's hilarious!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

You win one Internet. That is absolutely beautiful!
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

That is so awesome! Good job!

Comment

Bwahahaha! I salute you, OP! Excellent serving of PWNADE(TM)
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Anyone else getting the junk email from a relative forwarded to you like the subject is "FWD: website for (your name)"?
            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

I need to remember this the next time they call. Panicky wife is just as scary as panicky mother.
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
              X